Tuesday, May 25, 2021

 Shalom,

In case you ever thought that our God was mild mannered and a pacifist, look at today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan at Psalm 144:1-2!

1 Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight— 2 My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.

Notice that GOD teaches MY hands to WAR and MY fingers to FIGHT! And YOURS, too, IF you allow HIM to do so! Our warfare is NOT carnal, which means fleshly and selfish, but it is POWERFUL, SPIRITUAL and very NEEDFUL! GOD has given us weapons, skills, direction and authority to speak HIS WORD to the enemy that will make him flee from us as though in terror! To the devil, we have all the authority of HEAVEN backing us as we speak GOD'S WORD! He MUST obey, just as he would HAVE to obey JESUS Himself! never allow the enemy to intimidate you again! HE has NO AUTHORITY over you! AT ALL! Learnn to be BOLD and to be STRONG and to NEVER, EVER back down or give up! Our GOD will backup every Word that He has spoken and HE will confirm it in our lives! Verse 15 says this:

15 Happy and blessed are the people who are in such a case; yes, happy (blessed, fortunate, prosperous, to be envied) are the people whose God is the Lord!

THAT would be US! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong with "What a Beautful Name":

Shalom in Him!