Saturday, January 25, 2020

Shalom,

We read Psalm 25 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today and I have always loved verses 4-5:
Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

1 John 5:14-15 tell us that when we ask for something that is according to God's will, He hears us,  and if He hears us,  then we have what we have asked for. The above is most definitely according to His will! Ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be FULL (John 16:24)! THAT is the heart of our wonderful GOD! 

Another part of our Bible Plan reading for today that I love is Job 42:1-5:
1 Then Job said to the Lord, I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted. [You said to me] Who is this that darkens and obscures counsel [by words] without knowledge? Therefore [I now see] I have [rashly] uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. [I had virtually said to You what You have said to me:] Hear, I beseech You, and I will speak; I will demand of You, and You declare to me. I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear, but now my [spiritual] eye sees You.

Job had been having wrong ideas of how our God operates and now he saw the error of his thinking. I especially love verse 5 where Job now SEES! We also must stay in the Word of God and in the fellowship of Holy Spirit so that we, too, can say "now my spiritual eye sees YOU"! Amen! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Whole Heart":


Shalom in Him!