Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Shalom,

As we close out 2019 with Psalm 119 through our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan, I want to encourage you to join us today in reading the best Psalm ever because it is ALL ABOUT THE WORD! And then I want to encourage you to join us tomorrow in beginning all over again to spend time daily in the Word of the living God Who has the answer for every question, the solution to every problem and the roadmap for YOUR successful 2020 and beyond! AMEN! Here are just a few of my favorite verses from Psalm 119:

11 Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You
16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. 17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live; and I will observe Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.
27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts; so shall I meditate on and talk of Your wondrous works.
89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens]. 90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast.
96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity].
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
129 Your testimonies are wonderful [far exceeding anything conceived by man]; therefore my [penitent] self keeps them [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 130 The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.
160 The sum of Your word is truth [the total of the full meaning of all Your individual precepts]; and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever.
164 Seven times a day and all day long do I praise You because of Your righteous decrees. 165 Great peace have they who love Your law; nothing shall offend them or make them stumble.
167 Your testimonies have I kept [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]; I love them exceedingly! 168 I have observed Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are [fully known] before You.

And here is one of my favorite songs from Hillsong UNITED concerning the Word of God, "Say The Word":



Shalom in Him!