Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Shalom,

Today's "Health Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin covers a very important subject when it comes to divine health and healing!

Should You Take Your Medicine?

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. (Ephesians 5:17)
People are always asking me if they should take their medicine or not. I tell them to wait until the Lord tells them to stop taking it. Don't stop taking your medicine because I told you to do it. I'm not going to tell you what to do. 

I'm not opposed to doctors. Thank God for medical science. They're against the same things I'm against; they're fighting sickness and disease too. Nowadays, it's exciting that more and more doctors also believe in prayer and divine healing. 

When people's faith is strong enough and they come to the knowledge of the truth, they may not need medical help. I was healed of two serious organic heart troubles, a body that was almost totally paralyzed, and an incurable blood disease. 

I never ran and played like other little children. I became bedfast at the age of fifteen. The doctors said that nobody in my condition ever lived past sixteen years of age. 

As I read Grandma's Methodist Bible, I acted on Mark 11:23 and 24 and was healed. And in almost seventy years, I've never had so much as an aspirin. I haven't needed one. 

There's nothing wrong with taking aspirins if you need them, but I haven't had a headache in almost seventy years. I haven't had the flu in almost seventy years. I'm expecting to live and die without a headache. I'm expecting to live and die and never have the flu. Why? I found out about divine healing. 

Thank God for natural healing. Thank God for what man can do. Doctors are fighting the same disease and devil we're fighting. Let's join hands with doctors and let them tell us when to stop taking our medicine. 

Confession: 
I thank God for doctors and the advances of medical science, but I am so glad that I know about divine healing. I am so glad that I know Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses!

If there is a question in your heart about taking medicine, keep taking it! BUT, speak the Word of God over it as you do! When it is time to stop medication, you will be led forth in that decision by the same peace and joy that Holy Spirit leads in every other area! Stay in intimate fellowship with HIM while you are feasting every day on the Word of God and you will find the Word manifesting in your life more and more every day! THAT is God's will for you! AMEN! Here is  Hillsong with "Say The Word":


Shalom in Him!