Friday, May 31, 2019

Shalom,

Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin is another very good 'nugget' of Wisdom for you!

Working in Me


"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). 

Another translation of this verse reads, "For it is God who is at work within you." 

I like to put Philippians 2:13 together with First John 4:4: "Greater is he that is in you; and that means me. God is in me!" 

What is God doing in me? 

He is at work in me. 

What is God working at? 

Both to will and to do of His own good pleasure. 

What is His own good pleasure? 

His pleasure is that I have everything the Word of God says I can have, that I do everything the Word of God says I can do. God is enabling me! 

God is in me, and my spirit rejoices. My heart is glad that I can turn God loose in me. I can let God have right-of-way in me. I can put God to work even to a greater degree in my life. 

How can I do this? 

First, I can do it by believing in my heart that God is in there, and that the Word of God is true. Then, I can boldly confess with my mouth, for I will not enjoy the reality of what the Word states is mine or what I believe until I confess it with my mouth. The Bible teaches that "With the heart man believeth, and with the mouth confession is made unto" (Romans 10:10)

Confession: God is in me. God is at work within me. God works through me! 

BELIEVE that is Holy Spirit within you doing the WORK of making us more like JESUS! Stop striving to be or do good and begin to seek more intimate fellowship with the ONE Who is doing the WORK! HE longs for our fellowship and WE NEED His! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "I Surrender":


Shalom in Him!