Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Shalom,

I have shared a few times before that I pray Psalm 25:5 before studying the Word of God:

Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

1 John 5:14-15 tell us that when we ask for anything that is according to the will of God, which is the Word of God, then we know that we have it! We KNOW that Psalm 25:5 is God's perfect will for us because we know that He desires that we know HIM! In today's Psalm there is another prayer that I pray before I speak or teach! Psalm 141:3:

Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips.

THIS prayer, too, is one that God will most certainly answer! HE wants His people to hear, see and DO the TRUTH! (John 17:17 Your Word is TRUTH!) My only desire in ministering the Word of God is that people may SEE HIM and desire to KNOW HIM MORE! When we keep our heart and attitude right, God will move heaven and earth to cause us to SHINE! For HIS GLORY! AMEN! Psalm 141:1-2 says this:
Lord, I call upon You; hasten to me. Give ear to my voice when I cry to You. Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

AMEN! To help keep this in your remembrance I am posting THIS song by Hillsong called Like Incense (Sometimes By Step):


Shalom in Him!