Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Shalom,

I am continuing with sharing my favorite portions of Psalm 119 today! Verses 89-91:

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens]. 90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast. 91 All [the whole universe] are Your servants; therefore they continue this day according to Your ordinances.

FOREVER! If God said it, then He meant it and means it! All of creation obeys HIM, and US when WE speak HIS WORD! Be a true student of the Word by learning and then DOING! Verse 96:

96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity].

Gods Word is TRUTH (John 17:17) and He changes NOT (Hebrews 13:8 and James 1:17)! We can count on Him! Verses 97-105:
97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. 102 I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, for You Yourself have taught me. 103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

God's Word covers every area of our lives! I LOVE the Amplified Bible here! How do we 'keep' His Word? By 'hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it'! Verse 160 & 162:

160 The sum of Your word is truth [the total of the full meaning of all Your individual precepts]; and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever. 162 I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great spoil.

Treasure God's Word! There is no other TRUTH! There is POWER in the spoken Word of God, so SPEAK THE WORD! Verses 171-172:

171 My lips shall pour forth praise [with thanksgiving and renewed trust] when You teach me Your statutes. 172 My tongue shall sing [praise for the fulfillment] of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteous.

God loves YOU so much that He provided our Saviour from before the foundation of the world! And then He gave us His Word that reveals our Saviour in every book! LOVE the Word and you will learn to love the Lord your God with everything that is within you! GO! DO IT NOW! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Ready Or Not":


Shalom in Him!