Thursday, February 28, 2019

Shalom,

Today I want to share from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Health Food" devotional. Many times born again believers have problem receiving their healing because they do not REALLY understand that they have already been set free FROM them!

We Died to Our Old Nature

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

When we were born again, we died to our old nature. We died to our diseases. And we rose in the fullness of life, free from our sins and diseases. I was reading a sermon by a Methodist minister once. In his sermon, he shared the following story:

 "I was in bondage to tobacco. I was in a large city at a Methodist conference and wanted a cigarette. So I went into the back alley and smoked a cigarette. [If any of the brethren had seen him, they would have taken his ordination papers away from him.] Afterwards, I felt so condemned. "I said to the Lord, 'Lord, I've done my best. I know that I don't need that and I shouldn't be bound by anything. And yet, I'm under bondage. I've prayed and fasted sometimes as long as two weeks and I still go right back to it.' "Then I heard the Lord say, 'That's the problem. You've tried to do it yourself. Don't you know that I delivered you from all bondage at Calvary?' I said, 'Yes, that's right. You did. Thank You, Lord. I'm delivered!'" 

From that day on, he never wanted another cigarette. You see, he accepted God's deliverance and was set free! In the area of healing, many people are struggling and trying to be healed. They don't realize that Jesus already delivered them from all sickness and disease at Calvary and that all they have to do is accept it and thank God for it. 

Confession: Thank You, Father, for delivering me from sickness and disease at Calvary. I accept it and thank You for it!

AMEN! God, through JESUS, has already done everything that He ever needs to do concerning sickness, disease, weakness and infirmity! He LAID them, ALL on JESUS! JESUS bore them ALL, and left them in hell! These do NOT belong to a born again child of the Living God anymore than sinand the sin nature! Let GO and allow the Spirit of Almighty God Who lives IN YOU to do the WORK that He was sent forth to do! Let Him make the Word come alive you you and teach you HOW to appropriate what JESUS has made to be YOURS! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Lost Are Found":


Shalom in Him!