Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shalom,

Today I want to share Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" devotional!

Long Life

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore...With long life will I satisfy him..." (Psalm 91:14,16). 

"But, Brother Hagin," someone said, "I knew a minister who was a wonderful man of God, and he died at age 42." 

That doesn't mean I have to die young. I don't know what that minister believed - but I know what I believe. And I know that the God who is more than enough said, "I will satisfy him with long life." 

Someone else will say, "That just means we're going to live forever in Heaven." No, even sinners are going to live forever. They're going to live in one place, and we're going to live in another. That scripture is referring to our enjoying long life here upon this earth. 

A reading of Proverbs reveals that the Word of God says that doing certain things will lengthen your life, but doing certain other things will shorten your life. Ephesians 6:1-3 tells children to honor their parents, "That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth." Peter quoted the Psalms assuring us that these promises belong to us (1 Peter 3:10; Psalm 34:12). 

Confession:
Because I have set my love upon God, El Shaddai will satisfy me with long life. Unless the Lord Jesus Christ returns before I die, I will live out my years in service to God. I will live and work together with God in carrying out His will upon the earth. 
AMEN! There is a LOT to do to reach every person in our own realms of influence with the wonderful, powerful GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST! Let's be about our Father's business with boldness, confidence and joy because we KNOW and RECOGNIZE that our God IS GOD! Amen! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Brighter":



Shalom in Him!