Sunday, October 29, 2017

Shalom,

We have been in Psalm 119 for the last two days, dividing the 176 verses in half. Today we began with verse 89 and it is POWERFUL! 

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven

Forever is the Hebrew word "`owlam". One of the definitions for this word is "time out of mind"! I LOVE that! It means FOREVER and ALWAYS! For ETERNITY! His WORD is "settled", which is the Hebrew word "natsab", which means set or established! His Word is IMMOVEABLE! It is UNCHANGEABLE! When WE speak HIS WORD in faith, HE confirms that Word with signs, wonders and miracles (Mark 16:20)! Verse 96 says this:

96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity].

Because we believe this TRUTH about the Word of GOD, we should make it our determined purpose to be DOERS of verse 97, fully expecting the results shown us in verses 98-100:
97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].

As you continue through the rest of Psalm 119, remember that every verse is referring to the Word of God. Set your heart to go after something new from His Word every day! Think about it, speak about it (to yourself and others), put it into practice, and fully expect the results and rewards of the Word to flow into your life! HE desires that it be so! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Your Word":



Shalom in Him!