Saturday, May 20, 2017

Shalom,

Today I want to look at Psalm 139:12-18:
13 For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. 

I LOVE that God was involved in every minute detail of our lives, from before we were even born! And I also love that verse 14 says: "that my inner self knows right well"! That goes back to my contention that there are REALLY no such thing as atheists! Every person ever born KNOWS that there IS a GOD, because we all came from His presence! Romans 1:20 tells us this:

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

Psalm 139 goes on to say this WONDERFUL Truth in verse 16:

 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.

HE has ALWAYS had the perfect plan for our lives! We can certainly trust HIM with those plans! Verses 17-18 continue that wonderful Truth!

17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When I awoke, [could I count to the end] I would still be with You.

Does that bring to mind a Scripture portion for you? How about Jeremiah 29:11?

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

THAT is the kind of LIFE that JESU meant for us when He said THIS in John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Let's just get with GOD'S program and live in the overflow of HIS Life! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Let There Be Light":


Shalom in Him!