Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Shalom,

In our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today we FINALLY have the answer to exactly WHO was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth! In His own words, in John 10:17-18:
17 For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life—to take it back again. 18 No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.

JESUS put JESUS on the cross! He said THIS about THAT in Matthew 26:52-54:
52 Then Jesus said to him, Put your sword back into its place, for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must come about this way?

JESUS could have, at ANY time, taken Himself right off of that cross and walked away! HALLELUJAH that He did not! Thank YOU, JESUS! So, contrary to any range of beliefs, it was NOT the Romans, the Jews, or even my sin, but HIS desire to free me, and you, of the bondage and future condemnation for that sin! HE chose this, for the JOY that was set before Him (Hebrews 12:2)! That JOY has a name, and that name is YOURS and MINE and WHOSOEVER will! AMEN! So, with THIS promise also in mind from John 10:10 ....

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

... let's PRAISE Him with Psalm 150, also from today's Bible Reading Plan!
Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power! Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness! Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp! Praise Him with tambourine and [single or group] dance; praise Him with stringed and wind instruments or flutes! Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Are you breathing? Then PRAISE HIM! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "What A Beautiful Name":


Shalom  in Him!