Saturday, March 4, 2017

Shalom,

Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" for today speaks of something we heard during Friday Night Prayer last night!

Pleasant Words
"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones" (Proverbs 16:24). 

Words bless or words curse.  Words heal or words make us sick. 

Words that we hear in the morning will linger with us throughout the day. Wives and husbands need to realize that a biting, stinging word in the morning will rob their companion of efficiency the whole day long. But a loving, tender, beautiful word, a little prayer word, will fill that loved one with music, and lead them into victory. 

Parents and children need to realize that the home atmosphere is a product of words. 
Learn to make words work for you. Learn to fill words with power that cannot be resisted. How do you do that? By filling your words with faith and love. 

Confession: My words work for me. I fill them with a power that cannot be resisted. I fill my words with faith and love. My words bless. My words heal. My words lead my loved ones into victory. My words charge the atmosphere of my home with faith and love! 
It stands to reason that our words affect those around us because the Word of God tells us that faith for God's promises come from hearing (and hearing and hearing) God's Word! Romans 10:17:

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.

Jesus said this in Mark 11:23:

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he says shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he says.

Our words HAVE power! Proverbs 18:20 tells us that we must be satisfied with the words of our mouth! That means that what we say WILL eventually produce in our lives! SO, say ONLY what you really WANT! That is the message that we received from the Lord. We were instructed to guard our mouths now, more than ever! To say ONLY what we really want to have happen. To speak ONLY good to and about others. The reason that the Lord gave to us is that we are coming to the place when we MUST be ready to speak by the leading of Holy Spirit, and there will be times when we will only have to say a WORD! We MUST be in the practice of speaking GOOD and GODLY things so that we will be ready at any moment to speak HIS Word into a situation and He will act immediately! These are important and exciting days in which we are living! These days will see the greatest sweep of believers into the Kingdom of God before the catching away of the church and then God's judgment falling on a world that has rejected Him! I desire to be TRULY prosperous right now! That is: being WHERE God wants me to be, doing WHAT He wants me to do! How about YOU? I hope we are in one accord! EXCITING times! Let's BE THERE! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Children of the Light":


Shalom in Him!