Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Shalom,

Today I am remembering my mother's birthday and the birthday of a very good friend from high school who was the first person to ever tell me about being born again! I was 15 years old and had never heard that before! How many people do you know who may have never heard that either? OUR responsibility as born again believers is to make sure that WE are sharing the Good News with everyone within our own realm of influence! If my friend had not shared that with me I wonder when I would have heard? Here is the Scripture she shared with me from John 3:3:

3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God. AMP

Now look at Romans 6:23:

23 For the wages which sin pays is death, but the [bountiful] free gift of God is eternal life through (in union with) Jesus Christ our Lord. AMP

So, now that we see that we MUST be born again, the question is how DO you go about doing so? Look at Romans 10:9-10:

9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation. AMP

AMEN! Believe, first of all, that you ARE a sinner and you NEED a Saviour! Good News! We HAVE One and His Name is JESUS (Yeshua)! HALLELUJAH! If you have NEVER been born again, I invite you to pray this prayer with me now BELIEVING! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

I shared with you above that I FIRST heard the Gospel when I was 15. Later, when I was 25, I heard about Jesus and being born again for a second time. That scene from high school came back to me so vividly! Don't neglect to share the Gospel! Someone's  eternity depends on it! AMEN! Today I am going to share again my favorite Christmas song from Hillsong called "We Have A Saviour". Make sure everyone YOU know has the opportunity to know this, too!


Shalom in Him!