Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shalom,

Psalm 45:1 says this:

MY HEART overflows with a goodly theme; I address my psalm to a King. My tongue is like the pen of a ready writer.

The only way for our heart to overflow with good thoughts and words toward the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible is to get to KNOW Him! Paul said this in Philippians 3:10:

10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] AMP

Even Paul, who had some of the deepest revelations of the Word, still said that he needed, and wanted, to KNOW HIM more! As we spend time in the Word on a daily basis, and time in prayer, praise and worship and fellowship with Him by His Spirit, we will come to know Him to the extent that we, too, can have our mouths overflow in praise to, and of, Him! There is no short cut! It will take diligence. But it will most definitely be time well spent! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "I Live To Know You More":


Shalom in Him!