Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shalom, 

I hope that you are making use of 1 John 1:9 as often as is necessary in your life!

9 If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action]. AMP

This promise has been given so that when we DO sin, we can get right back into deep and intimate fellowship with the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! HALLELUJAH! Sin cannot separate us! IF! So make sure that you are taking advantage of this! Just in case you don't think that you ever Do sin, look at today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin:

Doing Philippians 4:6

August 28, 2013
"Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God" (Phil. 4:6 AMP). 

A minister once came to me for advice. There were many storms in his life, and I felt sorry for him. He couldn't eat or sleep. 

Just to sympathize with him wasn't enough, so I had to read Philippians 4:6. "But everyone doesn't have the faith you have," he told me. "Yes, but they have the same Bible," I replied, "and it's a matter of practicing the Word." 

Then I showed him how to practice the Word: I read a verse aloud and then told the Lord, "Your Word is true, and I believe it." When I first started practicing this verse, I believed I could make my requests known to God, but it was hard for me to believe I could keep from fretting. However, God won't ask us to do something we can't do. So when God said not to fret, this means we can keep from fretting. 

So I say aloud, "I refuse to fret or have any anxiety about anything." Then I bring my requests to the Lord and thank Him for them. This quiets the troubled spirit the devil tried to make me have. If the devil tries to get me to worry again, I simply go back, reread this verse, and keep claiming it. 

Confession: I am a doer of Philippians 4:6
Not doing this, and holding on to fear, anxiety and worry, is a sin! It is a selfish decision to doing something our way instead of God's way! Use 1 John 1:9, then become a DOER of Philippians 4:6, realizing that because HE said to do this, you CAN do it! AMEN! Philippians 4:13:

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. 

AMP

AMEN! YOU CAN! Here, to encourage you, is Hillsong Live with "Beneath The Waters (I Will Rise)":


Shalom in Him!