Thursday, February 1, 2024

Shalom,

We read Psalm32 in today's "Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan" and I want to share a few verses with you!

You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Have YOU made HIM to be YOUR hiding place? HE has said this:

8 I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. 9 Be not like the horse or the mule, which lack understanding, which must have their mouths held firm with bit and bridle, or else they will not come with you. 10 Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on the Lord shall be compassed about with mercy and with loving-kindness.

AMEN! THIS is HIS promise to all of those who trust in HIM! And what is the instruction for all of those who do trust inHIm?

11 Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you who are upright and in right standing with Him]; shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

PRAISE HIM! HE alone is worthy of ALL of our praise, thanksgiving and worship! Here is Brandon Lake and Elevation Worship with "Praise":

Shalom in Him!