Monday, February 26, 2024

Shalom,

We read Psalm 57 in today's "Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan" and I LOVE verses 7-11!

7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is steadfast and confident! I will sing and make melody.
8 Awake, my glory (my inner self); awake, harp and lyre! I will awake right early [I will awaken the dawn]!
9 I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations.
10 For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great, reaching to the heavens, and Your truth and faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth.

I hope that YOU are making praise and worship a major part of your day, and of your intimate fellowship with the ONE Who loves YOU more than anyone else ever could! Here is Brandon Lake with "Praise You Anywhere":

Shalom in Him!