Thursday, April 14, 2022

Shalom,

Today I encourage you to read Psalm 104 (the Spoken Word Bible Rading Plan for today) and then read it in other translations! THEN, do THIS from verses 33-34:

33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. 34 May my meditation be sweet to Him; as for me, I will rejoice in the Lord.

AMEN! That is how we learn the Word of God and gain layer upon layer of knowledge and understanding the Holy Spirit can bring up to us at the right time! I hope that you are following along with us through this wonderful Bible Reading Plan, and then meditating on what you read every day! Joshua 1:8 promises THIS for those who do! 

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Your Word":

Shalom in Him!