Thursday, April 29, 2021

Shalom,

Today we read  Psalm 119:1-88 according to our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! I really like verses 14-18:

14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches. 15 I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law]. 16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. 17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live; and I will observe Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.

All of Psalm 119 is about the WORD of GOD! Find the verses that really speak to YOUR heart and meditate on them until they become a part of you! THEN you will REALLY be able to walk in FREEDOM! Here is Hillsong with "Freedom Is Here":



Shalom in Him!