Sunday, April 18, 2021

Shalom,

Psalm 108:1-6 is OUR prayer!

1 O God, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]! 2 Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early—I will waken the dawn! 3 I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations. 4 For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies! 5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth. 6 That Your beloved followers may be delivered, save with Your right hand and answer us! 

PRAISE is the very highest form of prayer! Sing YOUR praises to ONE Who answers prayer, and do it consistently! HE is worthy of our attention, of our love and of our adoration! In answer, HE will bring DELIVERANCE from evil, VENGEANCE on our enemy and RESTORATION of all that has been stolen! TRUST HIM! No one loves us more! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong with "This Is Our God":

Shalom in Him!