Friday, January 8, 2021

Shalom,

Today I want to share a blogpost from Mario Murillo's Ministry! THIS is EXCELLENT for today! 

I SET MY FACE LIKE FLINT

In the dictionary the term "flint" is defined as something that is hard, or unyielding. Merriam-Webster dictionary also refers to it as "a material used for producing a spark."
As you wait to see the goodness of God unfold, as your eyes are uncertain as to what is happening, and your mind is not sure how to take it all in, SET YOUR FACE LIKE FLINT!!!
You will not succumb to lies of the enemy or taunts of the unbelieving, or confusion from friends and family. You will not believe the deceiving messages of the media. No matter WHAT unfolds - YOU WILL STAND ON AND SET YOUR EYES ON GOD.
Your heart and mind and face is SET on God, His Word, His Promises, His heart, His best intentions, His goodness, His love, His faithfulness.
So as the world shakes and crumbles, let the world see your joy and your resolve that "My God reigns! My God is here! My God is intervening! My God is tearing down mountains and uprooting deep roots! My God loves you! My God is bringing breakthrough and I AM ON GOD'S SIDE!"

Isaiah 50:6 "I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting. 7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. 8 He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me!"
- MMM Team

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN! Here are Hillsong Kids with the PERFECT song! "As The World Shakes":

Shalom in Him!