Monday, January 25, 2021

 Shalom,

Today I simply want to share David's prayers and declarations from Psalm 25:1-5!

A Psalm] of David.

1 Unto You, O Lord, do I bring my life. 2 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me. 3 Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause. 4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. 5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day lon
g.

Make verses 4-5 YOUR prayer and declaration of faith and watch your understanding of the WAYS of God grow powerfully! HE desires that we KNOW HIM! He is simply waiting for YOU to desire that, too! Here is Hillsong with "I Desire Jesus":

Shalom in Him!