Saturday, June 24, 2023

Shalom,

Today's readings in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan are expecially appropriate for the times in which we are now living! First of all we have this from Proverbs 24:

3Through skillful and godly Wisdom is a house (a life, a home, a family) built, and by understanding it is established [on a sound and good foundation], 4 And by knowledge shall its chambers [of every area] be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

THIS is the ONLY way to have a good foundation for life and family and ministry! Pursue Godly Wisdom with everything that is within you for HE (Wisdom) is the Source of EVERY GOOD THING in our lives! HIS direction will ALWAYS lead to Good and Godly things! Then we have this in in Philippians 1:

3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you. 4 In every prayer of mine I always make my entreaty and petition for you all with joy (delight). 5 [I thank my God] for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions and partnership) in advancing the good news (the Gospel) from the first day [you heard it] until now. 6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

I AM CONVINCED that HE will do that very same thing in you! EXPECT HIM to! Here is Brooke Ligertwood with "Ancient Gates": 

Shalom in Him!