Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Shalom,

Today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan is a very great encouragement to every born again believer! Look at verses 1-5!

1 I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. 2 He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. 4 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. 5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered.

Remember to thank HIM every day for all that He has done and praise Him for Who He is and what He is about to do! Live a life of expectant hope and eager anticipation for the fulfillment of HIS WORD to YOU! That attitude increases our capacity to receive all that He has planned for us! And it is ALL GOOD! Here is Hillsong with "Surrounds Me":


Shalom in Him!