Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Shalom,

Psalm 144 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today IS speaking of today in our lives and nation! We begin in faith with verses 1-2:

1 Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight— 2 My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.

Our  GOD provides the weapons for OUR warfare, which are not earthly but supernatural! We can have all confidence that they will NEVER fail! Then we have verses 7-8 which speak of our enemies and their agenda!

7 Stretch forth Your hand from above; rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, from the hands of hostile aliens (tribes around us) 8 Whose mouths speak deceit and whose right hands are right hands [raised in taking] fraudulent oaths.

Then David calls on the LORD his DELIVERER!

9 I will sing a new song to You, O God; upon a harp, an instrument of ten strings, will I offer praises to You. 10 You are He Who gives salvation to kings, Who rescues David His servant from the hurtful sword [of evil]. 11 Rescue me and deliver me out of the power of [hostile] alien [tribes] whose mouths speak deceit and whose right hands are right hands [raised in taking] fraudulent oaths.

God's answer will ALWAYS leave us BLESSED beyond measure! Verse 15:

15 Happy and blessed are the people who are in such a case; yes, happy (blessed, fortunate, prosperous, to be envied) are the people whose God is the Lord!

AMEN! RMEMBER! NEVER FORGET! GOD is ALWAYS FOR you! He is NEVER against you! Learn to lean on, trust in and be confident in the wonderful power of God and His unfailing LOVE! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Sure Thing":

Shalom in Him!