Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Shalom, 

Today I want to share from Psalm 40:1-6 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan!

1 I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. 2 He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. 4 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. 5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered. 6 Sacrifice and offering You do not desire, nor have You delight in them; You have given me the capacity to hear and obey [Your law, a more valuable service than] burnt offerings and sin offerings [which] You do not require.

AMEN! We who have received JESUS as Lord and Saviour, being born again and being made brand new in HIM, should be shouting this wonmderful news everywhere we go! "Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which YOU have done, and Your thoughts toward us, no one can compare with YOU!" Sing it! Shout it! And "Tell The World" with Hillsong!

Shalom in Him!