Saturday, October 17, 2020

 Shalom,

Even after all of these years of going through the Bible with our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan (both the original and the new and improved version!), I LOVE learning something new every day! I hope that YOU are continuing to allow yourself to grow and learn and be corrected by HIS WORD! Remember, God only corrects with His Word by His Spirit! And He encourages and builds us up in the very same way! Today I was very excited to read Psalm 108:1-5:

1 O God, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]! 2 Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early—I will waken the dawn! 3 I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations. 4 For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies! 5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth. 

I was excited because I have been doing this right along, and increasing more and more as I see 'the day approaching'! The day of His soon return! But until that day, we are to be ever shining as the LIGHT in our own individual worlds and realms of influence! The ONLY way to do that is to do THIS that we see above! The new thing that I learned was directly from Holy Spirit Who said that many praise Him, but not all with 'all of our faculties and powers of one created in His image'! So, my exhortation to YOU is to find what works for YOU to praise and honor Him with everything that is within you in your own individual praise and worship life, so that when you are gathered together in a Worship Service, you can freely worship HIM with the songs that Holy Spirit has chosen for the service on that particular day! A true worshiper ALWAYS worships with their whole being! I remember that Jesse Duplantis shared that when he saw Heaven, whenever someone said "Praise the Lord", all of Heaven stopped and praised Him, too! Pretend that you are already in Heaven, because we ARE seated there in the spiritual realm! 'In Him'! Then we can say, when facing troubling situations, verse 13:

13 Through and with God we shall do valiantly, for He it is Who shall tread down our adversaries.

AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "For Who You Are":

Shalom in Him!