Saturday, October 5, 2019

Shalom,

We read Jeremiah 1:4-5 today in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. God had called Jeremiah and was revealing his calling!
Then the word of the Lord came to me [Jeremiah], saying, Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

God has anointed and apointed each one of us with our own individual and unique race to run and purpose to fulfill! Jeremiah replied to the above with THIS in verse 6:

Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.

How did God respond to those doubts and fears? Verses 7-10:
But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. 10 See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.

God not only calls us and anoints us, but He also fully equips us to run our race and fulfill our calling! Look at Psalm 139:14-16 from The Passion Translation:

14 I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex! Everything you do is marvelously breathtaking. It simply amazes me to think about it! How thoroughly you know me, Lord! 15 You even formed every bone in my body when you created me in the secret place, carefully, skillfully shaping me from nothing to something. 16 You saw who you created me to be before I became me! Before I’d ever seen the light of day, the number of days you planned for me were already recorded in your book.

THIS is what God has also done in and for YOU! DARE to BELIEVE and RECEIVE all that God has prepared, provided and personally appointed to be active in YOUR life! TRUST HIM and be obedient to His instructions and YOU will hear "WELL DONE" from the Lord your God even BEFORE you see Him face to face! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "I Surrender":


Shalom in Him!