Saturday, March 31, 2018

Shalom,

Tomorrow we celebrate the Resurrection of JESUS from death to LIFE! Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin covers this excellently as it pertains to US personally!

Raised Together

"And what is the exceeding greatness of his power, which he wrought in Christ, WHEN HE WHO RAISED HIM from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, AND YOU hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 1:19-20, 2:1). 

If you were to open your Bibles to Ephesians 2:1, a King James Version would look something like this: "AND you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins." When a word is italicized in the King James Version, that means the word is not in the original manuscripts; the translators have added it. So the original reads, "And you who were dead in trespasses and sins." 

I wanted you to see that the verb which controls Ephesians 2:1 is back in Ephesians 1:20! (Paul didn't write in chapter and verse; men divided Paul's writings later for easy reference.) Our text today makes it clearer for you. Notice the capitalized words: "WHEN HE, GOD, RAISED HIM, Christ, from the dead. AND raised YOU…who were dead in trespasses and sins." 

The same verb that expresses the reviving of Christ also expresses the reviving of Christ's people! So the mighty act of God which raised Christ from the dead also raised His Body! 

Confession: The same mighty Power that raised Jesus from the dead also raised me! 
AMEN! We, who were once sinners separated from the God of the Bible, were MADE righteous with HIS righteousness at the very moment that JESUS was raised from the dead! We apply this to our lives when we receive JESUS as Lord and personal Saviour! I hope that YOU have done so! If not, pray this prayer, believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that JESUS is LORD! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! NOW you belong to HIM and have been made instantly righteous because of the precious Blood of JESUS! Rejoice in who you are - IN HIM! NO ONE can EVER take that away! Here is Hillsong with "Behold - Then Sings My Soul":


Shalom in Him!