Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Shalom,

I have always liked today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin because it really takes all of the pressure off of us! IF God said it, then it IS Truth! 

Faith - Not Sight

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Cor. 5:7)

Smith Wigglesworth said something that blessed me when I first read it way back in the late thirties, because it was so in line with my own experience. He said: 

"I am not moved by what I feel. 
I am not moved by what I see. 
I am moved only by what I believe." 

Then he went on to say: 

"I can't understand God by feelings. 
I can't understand the Lord Jesus Christ by feelings. 
I understand God by what the Word says about Him. 
I understand the Lord Jesus Christ by what the Word 
says about Him. He is everything the Word says He is." 

You will not be able to understand yourself by feelings. Instead, understand yourself as a born again, Spirit-filled Christian by what the Word of God says about you.  And when you read what the Word says about you, whether you feel like it or not, say, "Yes, that's me. I have that. The Word says I have that. I can do what the Word says I can do. I am what the Word says I am." As you do this, you will begin to develop spiritually. 

Confession: I walk by faith and not by sight. (Now make Wigglesworth's confession, your confession.) 
AMEN! Isn't it refreshing to know that YOU are not responsible for making anything happen? You are only responsible for knowing and believing the Word of God! HE is responsible for carrying out HIS Word that WE believe and speak (Mark 16:20; Hebrews 2:4)! AMEN! So simple, yet so profound! Let's get into that Word and get that Word into us to such an abundance that it is the Word that we speak into every situation, making our victory sure and complete! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Where You Are":


Shalom in Him!