Saturday, March 5, 2016

Shalom,

Did you know that TRUE prosperity is being WHERE God wants you to be, doing WHAT God wants you to do? A person can be the most successful doctor, lawyer, business person, scientist, engineer, entertainer, teacher, minister, etc. by the world's standards, and NEVER fulfill the calling of God on their life. THAT makes them the most UNSUCCESSFUL person! Look at this portion of today's "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers:

…so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus. —Acts 20:24

Joy means the perfect fulfilment of that for which I was created and regenerated, not the successful doing of a thing. The joy Our Lord had lay in doing what the Father sent Him to do, and He says – “As My Father hath sent Me, even so am I sending you.” Have I received a ministry from the Lord? If so, I have to be loyal to it, to count my life precious only for the fulfilling of that ministry. Think of the satisfaction it will be to hear Jesus say – “Well done, good and faithful servant”; to know that you have done what He sent you to do. We have all to find our niche in life, and spiritually we find it when we receive our ministry from the Lord. In order to do this we must have companied with Jesus; we must know Him as more than a personal Saviour. 

That means that we must have intimate fellowship with Jesus, by His Spirit within us, in order to even know what He is calling us to do. Spend time in His presence getting to know Him as Paul encouraged in Philippians 3:10 (AMP) and then set your whole heart to DOING what He says! THAT is the place of fulfillment, success, prosperity and true and real joy! AMEN! Here is
Hillsong with "Do What You Say":


Shalom in Him!