Sunday, January 3, 2016

Shalom,

The beginning of a new year is always a good time to get back to the basics! Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" for today does just that for the born again believer!

Know You're New
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Cor. 5:17). 

Today's text is one of my favorite scriptures. I got ahold of it while I was still a bedfast teenager. And when I came off that bed healed, I told everyone I met, "I am a new creature!" 

Meditate on this verse today, because if you do not understand the truth of what the New Birth is, it will hinder your faith and will keep you from receiving the blessings God intends you to have. The spiritual nature of man, you see, is a fallen nature - a satanic nature. Man received this satanic nature from Satan when Adam sinned. And no man can change his own human nature. But God can! 

When you were born again, something went on inside you - instantaneously! That old, satanic nature went out of you. And the very life and nature of God came into you! God created you as a brand-new creature - a new creation. The man on the inside - the real you, which is a spirit man - has already become a new man in Christ. 

So don't look at yourself from the physical or the natural standpoint. Look at yourself from the spiritual standpoint. See yourself as a new creature in Christ. That's how God sees you! 

Confession: I am a new creature. Old things inside me passed away. All things inside me became new. I have a new life. I have a new nature. I have the life of God! 
AMEN! You are NO LONGER who you were before you received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior! You are NOW a new creation, from the inside out! You have been recreated in the image of Almighty God! It is no longer just you living in they body! The Spirit o f God lives IN YOU! HALLELUJAH! One of the greatest TRUTHS about the born again believer is that they can do ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING, well, if they choose to take advantage of who, and Whose, they are! Philippians 4:13 give us this fantastic promise:

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

AMEN! Dare to believe that your loving Heavenly Father has already taken care of providing for you in every area! Get into the Word and find out what all belongs to YOU, and use it! Here is Hillsong with "All Things Are Possible":


Shalom in Him!