Monday, January 18, 2016

Shalom,

1 Peter 5:8 reveals this little "secret" about our enemy, the devil!

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour:

The "secret" that the devil does NOT want you to know? He CANNOT devour (hurt, steal from, kill, or destroy) anyone he chooses! He can ONLY devour those who allow themselves to be devoured by not knowing their own authority as born again believers! He IS a defeated foe! Jesus completely defeated him through His death, burial and resurrection, and that VICTORY belongs to US when WE make JESUS our Lord and personal Savior! Now we must continue in the Word of God to find out what belongs to us in JESUS Name! Read through
Psalm 18 from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today to stir yourself up for the FIGHT! What fight is that? The Fight of Faith (1 Timothy 6:12), which WE win, if we refuse to quit and if we will walk in our authority! Look at Psalm 18:29-39 and get excited about the victories that are coming your way!
29 For by You I can run through a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. 30 As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him. 31 For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God, 32 The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect? 33 He makes my feet like hinds’ feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places. 34 He teaches my hands to war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand has held me up; Your gentleness and condescension have made me great. 36 You have given plenty of room for my steps under me, that my feet would not slip. 37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them; neither did I turn again till they were consumed. 38 I smote them so that they were not able to rise; they fell wounded under my feet. 39 For You have girded me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me and caused to bow down those who rose up against me.

AMEN! Jesus is our Commander-in-Chief and WE are the WINNING soldiers in HIS army! HALLELUJAH! You can DO this! Here is Darlene Zschech with "Victor's Crown":


Shalom in Him!