Friday, January 8, 2016

Shalom,

As born again believers in Jesus Christ, we MUST understand the authority that we have over all the power of the enemy, so that we can exercise that authority to set people free and point them to HIM! From our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today we read THIS in Matthew 8:5-10:
As Jesus went into Capernaum, a centurion came up to Him, begging Him, And saying, Lord, my servant boy is lying at the house paralyzed and distressed with intense pains. And Jesus said to him, I will come and restore him. But the centurion replied to Him, Lord, I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant boy will be cured. For I also am a man subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it. 10 When Jesus heard him, He marveled and said to those who followed Him [who adhered steadfastly to Him, I tell you truly, I have not found so much faith as this with anyone, even in Israel.

This centurion had no Covenant rights to stand on, but He had faith, trust and confidence in the mercy, love and compassion of Jesus, AND His authority, that he knew that Jesus need only speak a word and sickness, disease, and all the works of darkness MUST obey Him! Do YOU have that kind of faith? It only comes from HEARING the Word (Romans 10:17). When you realize YOU have the same authority, as a born again child of the Living God as Jesus did, then YOU will begin to use that authority in your own life, and in the lives of those who come to you for help! I suggest reading "The Believer's Authority" by Kenneth E. Hagin to assist you in finding out just who YOU are - IN HIM, and what right of authority you have! It is past time to take back what the enemy has stolen and to render him useless against your life! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Children of the Light":



Shalom in Him!