Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Shalom,

Today we read Psalm 86 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan and I want to share verses 8-13 with you!

8 There is none like unto You among the gods, O Lord, neither are their works like unto Yours. 9 All nations whom You have made shall come and fall down before You, O Lord; and they shall glorify Your name. 10 For You are great and work wonders! You alone are God. 11 Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name. 12 I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore. 13 For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness toward me; and You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol [from the exceeding depths of affliction].

Remember that Psalms were the worship songs of that time! Add your own tune to these words and sing them to the LORD! Allow Holy Spirit to continue to lead, guide and direct you into even deeper worship and you will find heart on fore for HIS will and plan and purpose! Here is Brandon Lake with "That's Who I Praise":

Shalom  in Him!