Saturday, September 30, 2023

Shalom,

We read Psalm 91 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today, and it is such a powerful promise of what GOD has already provided for US, His people, when WE rely on HIM! Look at verses 1-2:

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

The best way that Holy Spirit has given to me to explain what the "Secret Place" is:

The place of being aware of HIS PRESENCE through PRAYER, PRAISE and WORSHIP, STUDY and MEDITATION of HIS WORD, and INTIMATE FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM! When we spend time doing all of those things, we will be so intuned with HIM that we will hear HIS voice as never before and understand HIS WORD as never before! THEN we will have all boldness and confidence of expectation of HIS divine presence and power to make us OVERCOMERS! Here is Hillsong with "Secret Place":

Shalom in Him!