Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Shalom,

Today we read Psalm 108 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan and I want to share verses 1-5 with you here!

A song. A Psalm of David.
1 O God, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]! 2 Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early—I will waken the dawn! 3 I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations. 4 For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies! 5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth.

I encourage you to step up your praise life! Remember that HE inhabits the praises of HIS people {Psalm 22:3}. I also encourage you to try being a doer of verse 2 and awaken the dawn! Now I know that many of you are not able to do this all of the time, but we can all do so at least once in awhile! You will find that doing things like this will cause your intimate fellowship with HIM to become a deeper and more profound! Remember that YOU are the high priest of your own temple and have the right and privilege of being in HIS presence whenever you choose! HALLELUJAH! We are, of all people, MOST BLESSED! Here is Hillsong with another of my favorite songs called "Song For His Presence":

Shalom in Him!