Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Shalom,

We are reading in Proverbs right now in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. Proverbs is all about the Wisdom of the Lord! Today, in Proverbs 8 I am loving verses 32-26:

32 Now therefore listen to me, O you sons; for blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. 34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord. 36 But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.

Notice that when we CHOOSE not to follow the Wisdom of the Lord, we "wrong and injure ourselves"! Let's stop doing anything that hinders us from getting to know HIM better so that we can walk in the Wisdom that HE has for us! Here is Hillsong with "Like Incense - Sometimes By Step":

Shalom in Him!