Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Shalom,

Today's "Faith Food" devotional by Kenneth E. Hagin is another one of my favorites!

Feelings

 For he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. — HEBREWS 13:5

A woman came up to me at the close of a service where I had taught on faith. She was crying almost hysterically. She said, “Brother Hagin, pray for me!”

“What is the matter?” I asked.

It seems like the Lord has forsaken me!”

“What awful sin have you committed to make the Lord forsake you?”


“As far as I know, I haven’t done anything,” she said. “It just seems like the presence of the Lord is gone from me.”

“The Bible doesn’t say we walk by ‘seems like,’” I explained to her. “It says we walk by faith. And God’s Word says that the Lord will never leave you, nor forsake you.”

I know that,” she cried, “but it just seems like He has.”

“You have more faith in ‘seems like’ than you have in the Bible.”

“But I know what I feel!” she said, almost angrily.

“Yes,” I said, “but I know my Jesus. Jesus said it, and I believe it. We cannot be concerned by what we feel.”

If you start believing right, thinking right, and talking right, it won’t be long until you’ll be feeling right!

Confession: Jesus will never leave me, nor forsake me. He said it. I believe it. And I say it.

AMEN! KNOW what the Word of God has to say about every area of your life! Seek the TRUTH of the WORD (John 17:17) and then stand on it! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":

Shalom in Him!