Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Shalom,

We read Psalm 25 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today and this Psalm has always been very special to me! First we have this praise/prayer to the Lord in verses 1-3:

1 Unto You, O Lord, do I bring my life. 2 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me. 3 Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause.

God always answers prayer that is according to His will and His Word IS His will! Then we have this prayer that I pray and recommend that every believer pray BEFORE they begin their daily study of the Word. Verses 4-5:

4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. 5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

AMEN! THAT is a prayer that He will definitely answer! HE wants US to know HIM and HIS WORD! Pray this, then dig in adn get ready to have the eyes of YOUR understanding enlightened to KNOW His Word! Then verses 12-15 tell us what belongs to those who fear, revere and worship the LORD! 

12 Who is the man who reverently fears and worships the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that he should choose. 13 He himself shall dwell at ease, and his offspring shall inherit the land. 14 The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

HALLELUJAH! It doesn't cost to love, serve and obey the Lord Jesus! IT PAYS! Get ready! This is about to be a MOST EXCITING ride for you when YOU decide to go "all in" for JESUS! Here is Brooke Ligertwood with "A Thousand Hallelujahs":

Shalom in Him!