Thursday, June 17, 2021

Shalom,

We read in 2 Samuel 22:29-37 today how David responded to God's deliverance in his life!

29 For You, O Lord, are my Lamp; the Lord lightens my darkness. 30 For by You I run through a troop; by my God I leap over a wall. 31 As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in Him. 32 For who is God but the Lord? And who is a Rock except our God? 33 God is my strong Fortress; He guides the blameless in His way and sets him free. 34 He makes my feet like the hinds’ [firm and able]; He sets me secure and confident upon the heights. 35 He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 36 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; and Your condescension and gentleness have made me great. 37 You have enlarged my steps under me, so that my feet have not slipped.

I encourage YOU to take account of the blessings of God in your own life and make it a regular practice to thank HIM for them, not just with words, but in song! That IS where the Psalms came from! When you train yourself to become a spontaneous praiser, you will notice not only an attitude change, but you will become even more aware of all of the others ways that HE has provided for you in all other areas! Here is Hillsong with "Thank You":

Shalom in Him!