Saturday, June 6, 2015

Shalom,

I love the steadiness of following our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. I am meditating on the Word of God every day. I can go from there in many different directions to study other things that come up as I'm meditating. AND, every day there is something that, even though the readings were laid out years ago, is specifically applicable to TODAY! Look at John 16:33:

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]


I had just finished hearing of some problems that were going  on in the world, and the fact that even some born again believers are beginning to worry, when I read THIS verse! We can completely trust the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible, the God of the Covenant, to give us the victory in EVERY situation, IF we will allow faith to rise by meditating on promises like THIS one! The answer for ALL of the problems in the world are found in the WORD! AMEN! Make it YOUR determined purpose (Philippians 3:10 AMP) to know Him AND His Word! Your outlook on this life will completely change and you will know a boldness and a confidence that you had only previously dreamed of! Here, to encourage you further in this, is Hillsong Young and Free with "Close":


Shalom in Him!