Thursday, November 12, 2020

 Shalom,

I LOVE the Gospel of John SO much! Today three TRUTHS really stand out to me! First is this from verses 17-18:

17 For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life—to take it back again. 18 No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.

NO ONE 'took' Jesus' life from Him! HE LAID IT DOWN! HE gave His own life WILLINGLY for US out of His GREAT LOVE! I hope that you remind yourself daily how very great this LOVE for you is! Then we see THIS in verses 27-29:

27 The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father’s hand.

Notice that JESUS said that NONE who receive Him will ever lose the ETERNAL LIFE that HE freely give to US! Never let anyone steal this TRUTH from you and cause you to live in fear and doubt, struggling to stay 'accepted'. YOU ALREADY ARE! FOREVER! HALLELUJAH! Now if you have never received JESUS as your Saviour, then this is NOT true of you, YET! If this is you, is there any reason that you can't receive Him NOW? Pray this prayer from your own heart and KNOW this great peace! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! That brings us to this great and powerful promise from the lips of JESUS! John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

There IS no better life than THIS and no greater love than HIS! For YOU! Here to encourage you  in your rejoicing over Him is Hillsong Young and Free with "Never Have I Ever":

Shalom  in Him!