Monday, November 9, 2020

 Shalom,

Psalm 130 is another Song of Ascent sung by the people of Israel as they made their way to the Temple in Jerusalem! 

A Song of [Ascents.

1 Out of the depths have I cried to You, O Lord. 2 Lord, hear my voice; let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. 3 If You, Lord, should keep account of and treat [us according to our] sins, O Lord, who could stand? 4 But there is forgiveness with You [just what man needs], that You may be reverently feared and worshiped. 5 I wait for the Lord, I expectantly wait, and in His word do I hope. 6 I am looking and waiting for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, I say, more than watchmen for the morning. 7 O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is mercy and loving-kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption. 8 And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

They were calling on the LORD Who had rescued them from slavery in Egypt and from every other evil thing! WE have an even BETTER Covenant than they had! WE should be singing HIS praises even more than they did! Every time you come into His presence, do so with praise, thanksgiving and worship! HE deserves if and YOU will benefit tremendously from it! Here is Hillsong UNITED with a great song to bebin with! "Here's To The One":

Shalom in Him!