Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Shalom,

Today I want to share another "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin. This has always been one of my favorites!

Knowledge And Skill

"As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams" (Daniel 1:17). 

"God gave them knowledge and skill." 

God gave Daniel and the other three Hebrew children, knowledge and all skill. Eternal life is the nature of God. You've got God's nature in you. Know that! Believe that! Confess that! Then that nature will begin to dominate you! 

Learn to walk in the light of life. Learn to put that life into practice in your being. Walking in the light of that life will enhance your entire personality, and will increase your intelligence. 

Confession: I am a new creation. I am born again. I am a new creature. I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. That life is the light of men. I purpose to walk in the light of life. God's life is in me. God's knowledge is in me. God's skill is in me. God's ability is in me. God's wisdom is in me. He is instructing me. He is leading me. I am a child of God. The Spirit of God in me is leading me. I'll follow His leading. I'll walk in the light of life.
AMEN! Speak into your life what GOD has said in His Word! Refuse to believe anything contrary to the Word and DARE to believe that HE had the perfect plans in place for YOU! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Wonder":


Shalom in Him!