Thursday, October 11, 2018

Shalom,

I want to share THIS from today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin:

Faith Dealt


For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith" (Romans 12:3). 

"Faith - that's what I want!" many people say to me. "And I'm praying that God will give it to me." 

If that's what you're doing, you're wasting your time. It would do no more good to pray that God will give you faith than it would to twiddle your thumbs and recite Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. 

Praying for faith is lost motion and wasted time, because every believer already has a measure of the God-kind of faith. You don't have to get it. You don't have to pray for it. You don't have to fast for it. You don't have to promise to do better and be good to get it. 

You already have it! 

In this verse in Romans, Paul wasn't writing to sinners, but to believers. He said, "...I say...to every man that is among you [not to every man in the world]...God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." 

All believers have faith! God gave it to them! 

Confession: God dealt to me the measure of faith. I have a measure of the God-kind of faith! God already gave it to me! I have it now! 

AMEN! And after you meditate on that until it becomes REAL to you, then begin to meditate on THIS in Romans 10:17:

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

So, every born again believer receives the same measure of faith, which is the faith to be born again. After that, then we receive and strengthen our faith by hearing and meditating on the Word of God! When we HEAR the Word, faith comes! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with a very old song called  "Faith":


Shalom in Him!