Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Shalom,

To I want to share again from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food". This message is a simple, yet vitally important one for every born again believer to know!

Number One: Inward Witness

"He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself" (1 John 5:10). 

The way God confirms the most important thing that can ever happen to you, is also the way God leads His children: by the inward witness. 

The most important aspect of your life - becoming a child of God - is confirmed to you by God's Spirit bearing witness with your spirit, that you have been born again (Romans 8:16). This will help you understand that the number one way God leads His children is through the inward witness. 

That is almost always the way I am led. Yes, I've had revelations, and I've had God lead me in other ways, too. But most of the time, I am led by the inward witness. 

Confession: Confession: I am a child of God. I have been born again. I am born of the Spirit of God. God's Spirit bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of God. As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. I am a child of God; therefore, the Spirit of God leads me. 

He is leading me now. I trust Him, the Greater One. He will rise up big in me. He will give illumination to my mind. He will give direction to my spirit, for I am a child of God. I am being led by the Spirit of God. And the Spirit of God leads me, first of all, through that wonderful inward witness. 
AMEN! Do NOT seek to be led and do NOT make decisions based on what any other person tells you, even a minister of the Gospel, UNLESS it confirms what the Spirit of God has already been saying to you by that inward witness! I have heard of people basing their important decisions on some "prophecy" or other. The only thing a prophetic word should do for us is to confirm the Word of God or what the Spirit of God has been saying to us. If you hear something you have never heard before, refuse to act until Holy Spirit Himself confirms it to you. THAT is a true leading and you can count on HIM! AMEN! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Rain/Reign":


Shalom in Him!