Monday, February 22, 2016

Shalom,

This from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" goes very well with Pastor Bill Novak's teaching at The Spoken Word Church yesterday!
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1:17)
Sickness and disease don't make people more spiritual. They don't bring out the best in people - in fact, they usually bring out the worst in them! Sick people can get cantankerous and hard to get along with. 

A friend of mine once said, "Maybe God wants me sick," as if to imply it was for some spiritual reason. I replied, "Well, you keep believing that and stay sick. I'll keep believing God wants me well and stay well." And so I have stayed well for sixty-five years, and he has been sick all those years. I like my way better. 

Now if you want to believe that God wants you sick, go ahead and stay sick. But don't ask me to pray for you. I've had people in a healing line say to me, "Brother Hagin, I believe the Lord just wants me sick." 

And I've thought, "Well, if He wants you sick, why are you here trying to get healed? If He wants you sick, then it would be a sin for you to try to get well." 

People in the hospital have also said to me, "I don't believe that it's God's will to heal me." Well, if it's not God's will to heal them, why are they in the hospital trying to get well? According to their line of reasoning, if they ever did get well, they would be out of the will of God! No, the truth is that God wants people well. 

Confession:  
It is God's will that I be well. It is God's will that I be healed.

It is NOT God's will for ANY member of His family to be sick! Jesus CAME so that He could take care of the sin problem AND the sickness, weakness and infirmity problem! He DID His job! AMEN! I encourage you to check out the teaching from yesterday when it is posted to our Spoken Word Church website later in the week! It is EXCELLENT and will answer most questions you could have concerning God's will for Divine healing! AMEN! Here is Sarah Hart Pearsons with "It Is Finished"!

IT IS FINISHED
Grace says, "You are loved"
In response I say, "Thank You, thank You Lord"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation
Grace says, "You are healed"
In response I say, "Thank You, I receive"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation

I believe because You said it
But I trust because I  know You

It is finished, it is done
You have risen, I have won
It is finished, it is done
Now I'm singing hallelujah

Grace says, "You're redeemed"
In response I say, "Thank you I believe"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation
Grace says, "You are cleansed"
In response I say, "Thank you, I forgive"
This is sweet salvation, this is sweet salvation

grace says, "You are loved"
Grace says, "You are healed"
Graces says, "You're redeemed"
Grace says, "You are clean"

It is finished, it is done
Jesus said it, the work is done
It is finished, it is done
Now I'm singing hallelujah, hallelujah

Shalom in Him!