Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shalom,

I LOVE this from Jerry Savelle's Daily Devotional today!

Hunger for God and a deeper revelation of His Word are the keys to becoming a winner in life. They are keys that you need to be successful in every endeavor. God ideas are the ideas that come to us only through the wisdom of God, through His Word, and through His Spirit speaking to our spirits.


The Bible says, "Canst thou by searching find out God? Canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven..." Job 11:7,8 {Here it is  from the Amplified Bible: 'Can you find out the deep things of God, or can you by searching find out the limits of the Almighty [explore His depths, ascend to His heights, extend to His breadths, and comprehend His infinite perfection]? His wisdom is as high as the heights of heaven!'....}

God's thoughts are so much higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8) that we cannot comprehend them except through God's revelation of them in our spirits. If you are going to receive God ideas, you must be spiritually hungry for them and search for them in God's Word.

Every scripture is impregnated with the wisdom of God. Just about the time you've studied a scripture until you're sure you've gotten it fixed in your spirit, you'll find that God has more revelation to give you from that particular scripture. The more time you spend with God in His Word, the more He will reveal to you. His wisdom is inexhaustible. If you are willing to reach out for it in faith, you will never stop receiving revelation knowledge from every verse in the Bible.

But when you begin a quest for the deep things of God, the knowledge of God, you are starting a search that will last a lifetime. Philippians 3:14 says, "Press toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." That is a lifelong quest. It's an unending search. No one has ever discovered all there is to know about God. No matter how much you know, there's still plenty more God is eager to reveal to you. So the question becomes, "how much can you take in?"

AMEN! How much do YOU want to know HIM and His Word? THAT is the real question that will determine YOUR life! Choose well! Here is "Let The Peace of God Reign" by Hillsong. It's a very old song, but still powerful! The lyrics follow!



Father of life draw me closer

Lord, my heart is set on You
Let me run the race of time
With You life unfolding mine
And let the peace of God, let it reign



Oh Holy Spirit, Lord my comfort
Strengthen me hold my head up high
And I stand upon Your truth
Bringing glory unto You
And let the peace of God, let it reign



Oh Lord, I hunger for more of You
Rise up within me let me know Your truth
Oh Holy Spirit, saturate my soul
And let the life of God, fill me now
Let Your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And let the peace of God, let it reign



Oh Holy Spirit, Lord my comfort
Strengthen me hold my head up high
And I stand upon Your truth
Bringing glory unto You
And let the peace of God, let it reign



Oh Lord, I hunger for more of You
Rise up within me let me know Your truth
Oh Holy Spirit, saturate my soul
And let the life of God, fill me now
Let Your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And let the peace of God, let it reign



Oh Lord, I hunger for more of You
Rise up within me let me know Your truth
Oh Holy Spirit, saturate my soul
And let the life of God, fill me now
Let Your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And let the peace of God, let it reign



And let the life of God, fill me now
Let Your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And the peace of God, let it reign



And let the life of God, fill me now
Let Your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And the peace of God, let it reign


Shalom in Him!